1. Dogs can only be accepted on condition they have been fully inoculated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvo virus, Intrac and Infectious Bronchitis (Kennel Cough) within the last twelve months and not less than two weeks prior to boarding. Vaccination certificate records must shown on arrival.
Cats can only be accepted on condition they have been fully inoculated gainst Feline Infections Enteritis & Cat Flu and fleas. Vaccination certificate records must shown on arrival.
2 Should any pet (dog or cat) be found to be hosting fleas, the person responsible for collecting the pet, will at the time of collection, will be liable for all costs of treating the pet and surrounding environment considered necessary by the owners of Bushbane in addition to the boarding costs.
3. Beds and bedding will be supplied by us so are not required for your pets stay with us. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to customer belongings, i.e. any type of bedding, toys, leads etc. Any destroyed or overly soiled bedding will be disposed of.
4 Pets can only be accepted or collected within our bnusiess hours. Owners or anyone authorised must call the next day if unable to reach Bushbane Kennels by closing time on the day booked out, or, the next time of business, whichever is applicable. Please note our business hours below. During busy periods pets should be collected on the day stated when mking your booking.
5. It is emphasised whilst every care and attention is given, the proprietors accept no responsibility for injury due to your dog(s) behaviour whilst boarded in our kennels.
6. All dogs must be fit, in sound condition, and of pleasant disposition when entering Bushbane Kennels. In the event of your dog falling ill during boarding we reserve the right to call in a veterinary surgeon. All costs to be borne by the owner. This will include any veterinary call-out charges, transportation etc.
7. The proprietors reserve the right to turn away any dog which they feel is not suitable to be boarded.
8. Please note: Dog(s) showing signs of kennel cough or animals showing signs of any contagious disease will be turned away.
9. All fees are payable on collection at Bushbane Kennels. We accept cash or cheques and made payable to BUSHBANE KENNELS. We do not accept cards at this time.